A Unique Proposition
Recalibrate your concierge services by infusing domestic intimacy with white-glove standards on a global and local scale
Service Opportunity Demand Assessment and PrioritizationIdentify and prioritize the highest impact services for your UHNW clients with qualitative and quantitative research, to determine their needs – and your highest opportunity areas.
Concept TestingBuild out conceptual product prototypes and test with UHNW individuals (we are able to recruit for this research because of our access).
Service and Partner RoadmapEnvision the service roadmap, including key partnership needs by tapping our exclusive partner networks.
Click Service circle to see more
- City Guides – Essentials of local scenes (dining, entertainment, cultural experiences, etc.)
- Thought Leadership – Editorial point of view on trends, recommendations and reviews
- Publications – Curated content on an online platform, refreshed with top articles, videos, thought leadership, photo spreads, provided by your team
- Our team brings an inspired creativity to bear that is unseen in our industry – perhaps because some of our clients are among the most creative people in the world – and because all of our clients seek outsized inspiration and deep connections in all aspects of their lives.
- Major Milestone Celebrations – Personalized birthdays, etc. with a focus on family and inner circle needs Entertaining and Inspiration Events – Planning, logistics, preparation, catering, risk management, security, etc.
It’s how UHNW individuals think and act – family is a top priority. We know how our clients today want to keep things in the family, inside the inner circle. This is why they do not link too many people to have access to the details of their lives, especially where money and spending are concerned.
- Individual and Family Service Connections
- Personal services, e.g. shoppers.
- Organizational, health, e.g. seasonal closet edit
- Relocation services
- Property and vehicle services, security, etc.
- Peace of Mind Services
- Security (individual and private)
- Clothes protection
- Home care services
- Trusted partner referrals based on request
- Implement standards and protocols to run houses more efficiently
- Define and manage budget expectations for household
- Create and maintain maintenance calendars – standards by each month of year
- Staffing the house (if they need staff or placement services)
Connections and Extensions
- Introductions to builders, architects, insurance brokers for art appraisals
- 3rd party introductions to inventory/ insurance coverage partners (AIG, Chubb)
- Trusted and vetted vendors, proven track record, insured and bonded – e.g. florists, caterers, event planners, etc.
We build protocols and platforms to infuse our new standards and expertise. Our team builds the infrastructure that will harness this expertise and inspire the delivery team to raise their game and increase their capabilities.
- Service Transformation Blueprints (vision and strategy for filling gaps and evolving skills)
- Service Delivery Engagement Tools (Situational Decision Trees, Scripts and Probing Questions to enforce consistency in delivery)
- Service Engagement Design (Optimization of team structure and workflows)
- Service Training (videos, live courses, etc.)
- Service Platform design and build (e.g. information systems, customer profile management, case management workflows and design, etc.)
UHNW individuals may support many causes financially, but they often commit their time, attention and passion to a favorite cause. When they do, this often becomes their number-one focus in life, and their platforms for building broader networks of other UHNWIs.
We help your brand align with these highly specific causes through connection-building and exclusive sponsorship opportunities that cannot be obtained any other way.
Philanthropic Cause and Event Sponsorships
- Sponsorship opportunities of exclusive charitable events in the homes and estates of clients you want to reach
Philanthropic Connection Consulting
- Philanthropic ideation and consulting – gain immediate understanding of and connection to our UHNW clients’ deepest philanthropic interests, passions and proprietary organizations